Monday, February 15, 2010

Shag-tastic!








Why is William's car shag-tastic? Check out the dashboard.

26-year-old William lives in Malaysia, and gets around using the 1977 Toyota Corolla I'm featuring here. No, it's not exactly strong in the modifications department, which is understandable. William got this car from his dad, and he wants to keep it mostly original. Although the Toyota stickers, minilite style wheels and shag dashboard don't exactly jive with my own sensibilities, it's still a great feeling to know that this little car is still being used in the exact manner it was intended.

That's it for this week everyone, I'll be back to work tomorrow, and from this point on, updates will be weekend only. So far I've been very happy with the debut of this blog. I've learned a hell of a lot, and that's the most anyone can ask for. I can only hope it continues to grow from here. Thanks to everyone who's been giving it a shot so far; and remember: Tell your friends!

No comments: