Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cleanliness is Next To...

Clean is a fairly universal word, as words go; People have used it to describe the state of their room, their house, or their kitchen sink. It's also been used to describe music lyrics, or the state of one's mental health or lifestyle. However, I'm not concerning myself with any of these definitions.


For the purposes of this blog, Clean is a term applied to cars. Enthusiasts among us often use this word to describe anything from a rust-free, dent-free used car, a tastefully modded import, or a completed build which doesn't have anything noticeably out of place or untouched.


While I'll be covering all types of clean-ass cars in this blog, I'm mostly concerning myself with the tasteful ones. Those of us who like to really think out our mods and try to do more with less could use a little more credit, in my opinion, and I'll be featuring at least one car a week that fits my own criteria. Yeah, taste is subjective, but this is my blog, and I get to decide who gets featured.


Feel free to e-mail me. My address is posted right here on the blog. I'll try to answer every e-mail. And of course, spread the word. Keep it clean.

No comments: